Traditional highly effective dough mixing tool
Originally designed by the Danes long time ago, this flow-through designed dough mixer have truly multiple uses, preparing bread dough, muffin, cookies or pie fillings, there is long list of their alternative uses.
The unique design of its three stainless steel loops with different diameter is the secret of its effectiveness. This flow-through design only have 5% of the surface area compare to a standard mixing spoon, it allows the whisk to mix faster, require less force and combines ingredients more evenly.
Our danish dough whisk have following features:
- A crafted secure and sturdy wooden handle that fits comfortable in the grip in your hand;
- Three professional grade stainless steel loops with different diameter allow effortless dough mixing experience;
- Easy to clean, simply rinse and move on;
- Perfect for everything from fresh baked sourdough loaves, pastries or cookies
- Perfect gift for hobby bakers
- Measurement: Width 7.5cm*Length 33cm
How to use the danish dough whisk:
- Hold the wooden handle firmly;
- Stir your ingredients in circles;
- After the dough mixed, rinse the whisk under running water to clean;